Free Gift ~ Overcoming Anxiety Toolkit and JG’s Meditation for Insomnia
CIJ: Insight For Life
A powerful course created for kids and teens where they are able to discover their unique talents, learn valuable tools and self-empowerment techniques that prepares them for success at school and in life.
This awe-inspiring course focuses on mindfulness and emotional intelligence. Based upon methodology first taught at Stanford University’s famed Creativity in Business Course (CIB), the 8 week recorded program is designed to take kids and teens on a profound journey into unearthing their creativity, giving them mindfulness tools and coping strategies to
Here are the results
This 8-week course is designed to provide kids and teens with practical easy to use life skills to help foster and develop the powerful potential within them. Specific benefits and outcomes often include the following:
- Calm their anxiety and relieve stress by living in the moment and gaining control of their emotions.
- Create a new relationship with time to overcome procrastination and help get things done.
- Improve communication skills that breeds self-confidence when standing up to peer pressure/bullying, and provide new access to better communicate with family and friends.
- Cultivate confidence by boosting their self worth and self esteem so that they can deal with challenges in their life with ease.
- Each student will come away with a deeper knowing about who they are, practical approaches for creating what they want, and the skills to manage fear, anxiety, and stop obsessive thinking.
The class will be run online – you can log in and get your child set up for each weekly lesson or experience the class along with them!
Investment is $350 per child
***We are reducing the investment down to only $150 per child for all 8 sessions due to the current financial conditions we are facing in the US and Globally.
Click below to Register NOW!
Why Mindfulness Should Be Just As Important As Math In Our Schools
Meet Instructor Jennifer Grace
Celebrity Coach Jennifer Grace, was named Miami’s number #1 Life Coach by New Times.
She is a Hay House Author, Motivational speaker, Radio Show host, and TED X Speaker.
Jennifer leads her clients in reaching their next levels of human potential and peek performance with mindfulness and emotional intelligence tools based on the course, The Catalyst, she teaches which stems from a Stanford University program.
Jennifer is also a “coaches coach.” She is one of the key Train the Trainers of the Stanford based curriculum. In the last 4 years, she has certified over 100 coaches on how to powerfully deliver the course and build a profitable group coaching business and brand with the Conscious Influencer Academy she co leads with Berjhney Del Mar.
To date, the Catalyst program has been translated into ten different languages and is being taught in ten different countries, all under Jennifer’s direction. In 2016 Jennifer took on redesigning the program for kids and teens and as of May 2017, she has certified 30 coaches to deliver the youth coaching curriculum (CIJ: Insight for Life for Kids and Teens). The program has now been accepted into the New York Public School System and about to be in the Broward Country Public School System.